Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh my,my my.......

Well lets see, since I wrecked my car the insurance decided to total it, which is a big BUMMER!!!!!!! I am now car less again and will be for a very long time. I don't have the money to buy another car or can even think about buying another car. I am upside down on my loan I had taken out so now I have to pay that off. I have debt to my parents that I must pay off....OH yeah I almost forgot the speeding ticket and school costs!!! I have come up with a payment plan but I don't know how well that will work. I started a new job this week. I am now working at the Bx on the Air Force Base here in town. I am liking it so far. It is much better than my other job that's for sure. Its much more convenient for me at this point in life. It is right down the street from school and across the street from Todd. So it all works perfectly. Hopefully and prayerfully I will be able to get out of this debt I am in and be able to spend money..... I miss spending money :(

Todd and I are officially dating!!! I love to be able to say he is my boyfriend!!! He makes me sooo happy I can't even explain how much. The fact that I don't feel like I have to work at keeping him is wonderful. Even sometimes I still have that fear that the smallest mistake will drive him away but I must keep reassuring myself that it wont. I can be "me" around him and all he will do is smile and laugh at the stupid little things I do. Or he will just call me a dork. This week he is home in South Carolina :( I really wish I could have gone with him but due to my new job and school, and that speeding ticket I mentioned earlier, I couldn't go. I was very sad that he is going to be gone a whole week but he planned this trip before he met me so I can't complain. I just hope he has fun with his family, and misses me :) He is still supposed to be going to Iraq in December of this year, but you never know with the military. They change their mind all the time. But we as a couple are doing great. We couldn't be happier!!!!

School is going good. I took my first quiz last Friday and my first math test today. We will see how they turned out sometime this week. I hope I did good!! I haven't fallen down any more stairs lately, I hold onto the rails now!! It has been a little challenging getting back and forth from school and home and work but we are making it work. I have Todd who sometimes brings me home or we will just hang in between classes or between class and work. Which makes getting around much easier. I have been walking a lot lately though.

Well I have had a very busy day and another very busy day ahead of me tomorrow. i have to work go to school and go back to work. Sounds fun doesn't it??

1 comment:

Empty Nester said...

Yes, Katie, your life is certainly busy right now which is difficult to juggle...the secret is to rely on God EVERY moment. Every moment of insecurity, overwhelming responsibility, fear at new things popping up in front of you...is an opportunity to tap into God's strength...PS..I am not stronger than you...I just know that apart from Jesus I can do nothing, so that is where I go for strength. I wake up calling on Him and go to bed calling on Him. It is all about Him! ***John 15***