Friday, October 10, 2008

Its my party and I will cry if I want to!!!!

Well tomorrow is my birthday, Big 19. I am soo very excited, some people dont get excited when its there birthday, but me on the other hand, I always get excited when this day comes. I guess cuz it can be all about me all day long!!! Thats awesome LOL. Well since tomorrow is Todds work weekend and he cant take me tomorrow night we are going out tonight. He is taking me to my favorite restaurant in the world, Olive Garden. Then we are gonna go see a movie. I wanted t o get all dolled up cuz he has never seen me dressed up before so I thought what a perfect night for him to see. I went and bought a new dress and new shoes, my present to myself, and went and got my nails done and am doing my hair really pretty. I hope we have a blast!!!

Well since it turned out that I have to work tomorrow night as well my parents decided that they would take me out to lunch on Sunday and invited some other people to come as well. I am very excited about this weekend!!!

No comments: