Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Priceless :))

Sheetrock-$12 a sheet, Mudd-$10 a box, Paint-$25 a gallon........The look on moms face when she found her switch plates- Priceless!!!!

Today we ventured out into our shed to look for my shoes and moms switch plates. We finally finished a room and some walls in the hallway and mom decided that she wanted her switch plates to put up. She has been looking, but to no avail. Today, we found them =) It was so much fun to find stuff that we have been looking for. I was very excited to find my shoes fro winter. It is getting cold and when we packed the house I packed my winter stuff. Now that it is cold, I really need them!!!! I have the most awesome boots and was dying to wear them, now I can!!! I am just so excited!!!! Today was a mission accomplished!!! We found what we were looking for. And hey, I get to move out of the living room this weekend!!! SWEETT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Empty Nester said...

yep. priceless...now where is my winter clothes....?????